Welcome to the Leadership Initiative
The Leadership Initiative is a certificate program designed to develop students’ leadership and professional skills, serve as a foundation for involvement in campus life, and promote retention, academic success, and graduation. The foundation of the LI is based on the Social Change Model of Leadership Development, which encompasses three sets of values individuals build upon to become social change agents — individual values, group values, and societal/community values. In conjunction with this model, there are four possible certificates to complete in sequential order: Green, Gold, Hornet Pride, and Leadership Initiative.
Why should I join?
· Develop leadership skills
· Build transferable professional skills
· Create and be a part of social change
· Get involved with and informed about campus activities and resources
· Network with fellow students, Sac State staff/faculty, and more
Explore our website to find out more:
California State University, Sacramento - 6000 J Street - Sacramento, CA 95819-6009 - (916) 278-6595
If you have difficulty accessing content on this page, please contact the webmaster.