Recruitment - CLICK TO REGISTER
Saturday, September 12th - Tuesday, September 15, 2015
All dates listed above are MANDATORY. If you have extenuating circumstances, please contact VP Recruitment, Marlo Foster (email@example.com) as soon as possible, but no later than Wednesday, September 9th.
All recruitment activities will take place in the University Union.
Panhellenic Formal Recruitment is an exciting opportunity that enables women interested in joining a sorority the opportunity to learn about the meaning and benefits of sorority life. Sorority Recruitment, sponsored by the Panhellenic Council each Fall, is organized, coordinated, and managed by the Recruitment Committee. It lasts four days in September and involves three rounds of parties. During these parties, potential new members will meet and converse with sorority members.
(All Information Night Meetings are located in the University Union)
- Friday, August 28th 2015: 3-4pm, Orchard Suite
- Monday, August 31st 2015: 7-8pm, Orchard Suite
- Tuesday, September 1st 2015: 7-8pm, Orchard Suite
- Wednesday, September 2nd 2015: 7-8pm, Orchard Suite
- Thursday, September 3rd 2015: 7-8pm, Orchard Suite
- Friday, September 4th 2015: 7-8pm, Orchard Suite
- Tuesday, September 8th 2015: 1-2pm, Orchard Suite
- Thursday, September 10th 2015: 6-7pm, California Suite
- Friday, September 11th 2015: 6-7pm, Forest Suite
Bring your questions and your friends to this short meeting in the Union! We will introduce you to the leadership of the Panhellenic Council, what sororities we have, explain the process of Formal Recruitment, what to wear, what to expect, and answer any other questions you may have.
Any questions or need advice?
We try to inform you through our website so that you feel comfortable with our process. If you or your parents have any further questions, concerns, or just need advise please don't hesitate to contact:
Meet our Recruitment Leaders for Fall 2015!
Marlo Foster- VP Recruitment, Panhellenic Council
Megan Garrison - Greek Life Specialist, Student Organizations & Leadership
Kaitlynn Pirotto - President, Panhellenic Council
Kelly O'Rourke- Assistant VP Recruitment, Panhellenic Council
The Chapter Presidents 2015
The 2015 Rho Gammas